Billing and Payment
- Regarding medical care provided for patients, we claim medical expenses based on a points system stipulated by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.
- Regardless of whether a patient has national health insurance or not, points are calculated as follows:
1 point = ¥10 (except for traffic and industrial accidents).
- National health insurance policy holders;
Patients will be charged 30 % of the total medical expenses.
- Overseas travel insurance policy holders;
Patients will be responsible to pay the amount predetermined by the travel insurance policy.
Patients who forgot to bring their national health insurance card or who do not have a health insurance policy
- Patients will be charged total amount of medical expenses.
- If you wish to pay your medical fees under the national health insurance system, please go to No.4 Payment on the 1F in Main Building by the end of the month in which you received medical care, and show the receipt of the first-time payment, your health insurance card, and your seal (Weekdays: 8:30am-5:00pm).
In addition, we will ask for your permission to photocopy your passport and residence card, or driving license for identification. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.。